‘Chatham Plays On’ Cleans Up On Awards Circuit
In the last year, our spot collaboration with OLG and Major League Baseball ‘Chatham Plays On’ has swept the Awards Circuit winning a total of 7 Ad awards and 13 nominations.
We’re grateful for the film to have been recognized by leading industry award shows such as the Cannes Lions Awards, One Show, ADC’s, Shots Awards, Clio Awards, Atomic Awards, and the Marketing Awards
Directed by LeSean Harris, we partnered with The Hive and Makers to commemorate the iconic team and document their recreation in MLB The Show.
We’re beyond proud of the success of this immersive film that celebrates the history of the 1934 Chatham Coloured All-Stars; being the first-ever all-Black team to win an Ontario Baseball Association Championship.
See below for our full list of wins and nominations!
- Best of Discipline Cube: Best of Gaming
- Gold: Gaming / Character Design
- Silver: Gaming / Brand Integration
- Bronze: Branded Entertainment & Content
- Silver: AToMiC Tech
- Silver: Games
- Merit: Creative Use of Technology
Cannes Lions Awards
- Brand Partnerships
- Advertising- Craft in Video - Direction - Single
- Branded Content / Entertainment - Games
- Gaming - Character Design
- Gaming - Brand Integration
- Craft in Motion / Film - Direction
- Branded Entertainment & Content
One Show Awards
- Cultural Driver - Multicultural Impact
- Film & Video - Online-only Films & Video - Over 60 Seconds - Single
- Gaming: Community Building
- Gaming: Use of Gaming as a Tool
- Gaming: Gaming for Good
- Shortlist: Ad of the Year
- Digital Shortlist